Thursday, January 7, 2010

2009 BCS season

Due to bragging rights rivalry with some good friends,I figured I would analyze the bowl game records of the various conferences to see who had the best bowl season. I do concede that my beloved Pac-10 had a horrible bowl season. the SEC however was not the best overall (though they did get the title game). I would say the best over all was the Big 10, who won 4 out of 4 bowl games against opponents ranked in the top 25 as of the last BCS rankings. I could complain for days about the ranking system, but this is the accepted data to use, so that is what i will go by. I guess the Pac-10 SEC competition will have to be settled on the field next year GO DUCKS!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The UT Ducks game next year cannot determine the better conference.

    I cannot access your data spreadsheet because I don't have the proper permissions.

    That said, ROLL TIDE!!

    ReplyDelete