Sunday, November 8, 2009

I Hate Thieves

Grrr... As if I wasn't having a frustrating enough day; with the kids fighting all day long, and my new printer not deciding to network, Someone decided to steal my laundry soap from the laundry room. We have had stuff stolen from public laundromats before, and now refuse to use them. (I know you should not leave your stuff unattended, but try telling that to my kids). This however was in our LOCKED on-complex laundry room. There is a total of 12 apartments that have access to it. 1 of which is vacant. While I was waiting for my wash loads to finish, I was doing dishes in the kitchen. This points me right out the window . No one walked by in the entire time I was away. This means that the person responsible had to come from the other side. This leaves 2 potential apartments. So I peaked at what was running in the other machines. kids clothes. One of the 2 apartments in questions doesn't have kids. SO I went and knocked on the other door. I asked if they had picked up my laundry soap, thinking that possibly it was a mistake. 'We didn't take your stuff, i'm positive' was her reply. RIGGGHHHT. It just magically disappeared. I realize that a full bottle of detergent only costs 6 or 7 bucks, but still, this ruined our whole timing of cleaning, bedtime routine etc... all because people can't leave other people's stuff alone.....

No comments:

Post a Comment